1. How can I get a new password(I forget my current password)?
Download the application form for password changing from the 'Download' option of the menu.Submit the application along with Rs. 100/- challan.
2. How to register exams in college mode?
In order to register students in this mode, the college should take the receipt of all students of a individual batch to be registered. After that the college authorities can register the students in batch.
3. How to register for an exam in individual mode?
In individual mode, students' have to login with their individual login id and password and click on the exam registration link. Before doing this student have to take the receipt
4. How to know the exam fee?
Click on the exam fee link in the left side menu. Click the course and specialization to know the fees of the concerned course
5. How to view/edit the details of students admitted through online admission portal?
Click on the enrolment tab on the home page . Now click on the link 'Login' on the right top of the enrolment page. Students can give the application number as the user id and DOB as the password. Once student is logged in he/she can click on the 'Edit Enrolment' menu option to edit/view the enrolment details
6. From when the receipt for the exam registration can be taken?
From notification date onwards the receipt for Exam registration can be taken
7. Is it possible to use the receipt taken from two different counter for exam registration?